Is your website hit by Penguin2.1?
Do you want to recover from it?
Ok, After Google Penguin 2.1 updated on 4th October 2013, everyone faces so many problems related to their SEO campaign because Penguin 2.1 affected 1% of search query of Google, which is on large scale. Lots of SEO people found highly dropped in their keyword’s ranking and now we all confuse about that what to do after Penguin 2.1 update?
Ok do not worry we discuss all about that in this post
What should we do to improve our website ranks after penguin 2.1 hit?
- Find out spam backlinks and remove it manually if you can and rest link disavows by using Google disavow tool.
- Remove all unnatural links targeted to your website.
- Try to use naked url for short time.
- Use different Meta tags (Meta tile, Meta description, Meta keywords) for each pages of website.
- When you do blog commenting always use your original name instead of fake name or keyword.
- Try to build less backlinks but quality backlinks
- How to find spammy links:
- Forum signature link with exact anchor text match.
- Blogs that do not add no-follow to the backlinks posted.
- If you have used spammy directories for website in the past
- Blog comment spam
Hope this post helps you and recovers your website and take it to previous ranking status.